web stats
Help with setting up my first channel - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 08-22-2008, 09:05 AM
Mirth Newb

siliconburn
Default Help with setting up my first channel

I am trying to setup and database reader to TCP Sender channel. I am having trouble passing variables to the SQL Update and some errors when the channel starts connecting to the remote app. I am running Mirth 1.7.1 build 3422 and the remote is Sybase e-Biz Impact Vers 5.4. I am also hving an issue with when, where and how on the transfromers to convert the XML to the HL7 message. Below are the sql statments from my select and update, examples of the channel mapper settings I have setup under the database source transformer, my example HL7 message and the error messages I am getting when I start the channel. Javascript is not my strong point so I figure I probably did the update statement wrong. Any help or assistance whould be greatly appriciated.

Rob

SQL Statements:

select chart_id, schedule_id, lname+'^'+fname+'^'+mi as patient_name, dob, ssn, gender, read_phys_name, ref_phys_name, nuc_test_date_time, nuc_test_name, nuc_proc_note, nuc_clin_response, nuc_ecg_findings, nuc_scint_findings, nuc_test_summary from nuc_import where hl7_sent = 1;

UPDATE nuc_import SET hl7_sent = 2 WHERE chart_id = ${chart_id} and schedule_id = ${schedule_id}

Example of channel mapper settings:

msg['patient_name']=tmp['PID']['PID.5']
msg['dob']=tmp['PID']['PID.7']

HL7 Message template:

MSH|^~\&|System1||||200707090801||ORU^R01|3542196| |2.3

PID|1|000-0000||||1922974||||||||||||N|111-22-3333

PV1|1|2|||||||| ||||||N|| ||

IN1|1|8129||UNITED HEALTHCARE||||700049||P|||||

IN2||151-76-5760|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||?"|||^^ |||||

GT1|1|1075861|^?"^?"^?"||ALBUQUERQUE^NM^87111|||19 711101|F|P|1|

ORC|RE||2060059||||^^^200707061707^^ ||200707051013|DIONA |||?"|||1007

OBR|||2060059|999991^Knee MRI WO| |200707061707|200707061621|200707061707||||?"|?"|| |

OBX|1|TX|||PROCEDURE: MRI OF THE LEFT KNEE WITHOUT CONTRAST

OBX|2|TX|||

OBX|3|TX|||HISTORY: Left knee pain for three months. Patient experienced a ?pop? in her knee when playing tennis.

OBX|4|TX|||

OBX|5|TX|||TECHNIQUE: MRI of the left knee was performed on the 1.5 Tesla magnet operating at ECIC. Images were obtained in multiple planes and with varying pulse sequences. No contrast was utilized.

OBX|6|TX|||

OBX|7|TX|||FINDINGS: Comparison is made with radiographs of 6/22/07. These demonstrate a small joint effusion but otherwise unremarkable.

OBX|8|TX|||

OBX|9|TX|||There is a very small joint effusion noted. There is also a small popliteal cyst on the posteromedial aspect of the knee

OBX|32|TX|||Small joint effusion and small popliteal cyst.||||||F

Below are the error messages I get when I start the channel.

[2008-08-22 12:00:58,316] WARN (com.webreach.mirth.connectors.tcp.TcpConnector:35 1): Trying to reconnect a listener: this is not an error with this kind of router

[2008-08-22 11:55:06,184] ERROR (com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcMessageRec eiver:166): Error in the ACK sentence of the JDBC connection, but the message is being sent anywayjava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not retrieve argument chart_id

[2008-08-22 11:55:06,234] ERROR (org.mule.impl.DefaultComponentExceptionStrategy:9 5): Caught exception in Exception Strategy for: 91d047ff-77a7-4890-82fe-eddcc68b6d62: org.mule.umo.routing.RoutingException: Failed to transform message before applying the filter. Failed to route event via endpoint: ImmutableMuleEndpoint{connector=com.webreach.mirth .connectors.jdbc.JdbcConnector@12fb915, endpointUri=jdbc://query, transformer=Transformer{name='ResultMapToXML', returnClass=false, returnClass=false, sourceTypes=[interface java.util.Map, class java.lang.String]}, name='_jdbcEndpoint#-1915452675', type='receiver', properties={}, transactionConfig=org.mule.impl.MuleTransactionCon fig@1f27e98, filter=null, deleteUnacceptedMessages=false, initialised=true, securityFilter=null, synchronous=true, initialState=started, createConnector=0}. Message payload is of type: org.apache.commons.dbutils.BasicRowProcessor$CaseI nsensitiveHashMap
org.mule.umo.routing.RoutingException: Failed to transform message before applying the filter. Failed to route event via endpoint: ImmutableMuleEndpoint{connector=com.webreach.mirth .connectors.jdbc.JdbcConnector@12fb915, endpointUri=jdbc://query, transformer=Transformer{name='ResultMapToXML', returnClass=false, returnClass=false, sourceTypes=[interface java.util.Map, class java.lang.String]}, name='_jdbcEndpoint#-1915452675', type='receiver', properties={}, transactionConfig=org.mule.impl.MuleTransactionCon fig@1f27e98, filter=null, deleteUnacceptedMessages=false, initialised=true, securityFilter=null, synchronous=true, initialState=started, createConnector=0}. Message payload is of type: org.apache.commons.dbutils.BasicRowProcessor$CaseI nsensitiveHashMap
at org.mule.routing.inbound.SelectiveConsumer.isMatch (SelectiveConsumer.java:64)
at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.rout e(InboundMessageRouter.java:79)
at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$Default InternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageR eceiver.java:493)
at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:272)
at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:235)
at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcMessageRece iver.processMessage(JdbcMessageReceiver.java:171)
at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceive r$MessageProcessorWorker.doInTransaction(Transacte dPollingMessageReceiver.java:159)
at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(T ransactionTemplate.java:72)
at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceive r$MessageProcessorWorker.run(TransactedPollingMess ageReceiver.java:149)
at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: org.mule.umo.transformer.TransformerException: Failed to parse result map
at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.Result MapToXML.doTransform(ResultMapToXML.java:110)
at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transfor m(AbstractTransformer.java:197)
at org.mule.impl.MuleEvent.getTransformedMessage(Mule Event.java:251)
at org.mule.routing.inbound.SelectiveConsumer.isMatch (SelectiveConsumer.java:61)
... 12 more
Old 08-26-2008, 09:41 AM
Mirth Newb

siliconburn
Default Re:Help with setting up my first channel

Ok I think I got most of it fixed. Here are the current error messages and my channel is attached.

I have re-done the transformer and setup the LLP Sender.

[2008-08-26 12:42:18,955] INFO (com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcMessageRec eiver:356): Successfully connected to: jdbc://query

[2008-08-26 12:42:18,965] WARN (com.webreach.mirth.connectors.mllp.MllpConnector: 425): Trying to reconnect a listener: this is not an error with this kind of router

[2008-08-26 12:42:20,077] ERROR (com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcMessageRec eiver:166): Error in the ACK sentence of the JDBC connection, but the message is being sent anywayjava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not retrieve argument chart_id

[2008-08-26 12:42:20,127] ERROR (org.mule.impl.DefaultComponentExceptionStrategy:9 5): Caught exception in Exception Strategy for: 91d047ff-77a7-4890-82fe-eddcc68b6d62: org.mule.umo.routing.RoutingException: Failed to transform message before applying the filter. Failed to route event via endpoint: ImmutableMuleEndpoint{connector=com.webreach.mirth .connectors.jdbc.JdbcConnector@6b3933, endpointUri=jdbc://query, transformer=Transformer{name='ResultMapToXML', returnClass=false, returnClass=false, sourceTypes=[interface java.util.Map, class java.lang.String]}, name='_jdbcEndpoint#1273979505', type='receiver', properties={}, transactionConfig=org.mule.impl.MuleTransactionCon fig@65ff6c, filter=null, deleteUnacceptedMessages=false, initialised=true, securityFilter=null, synchronous=true, initialState=started, createConnector=0}. Message payload is of type: org.apache.commons.dbutils.BasicRowProcessor$CaseI nsensitiveHashMap
org.mule.umo.routing.RoutingException: Failed to transform message before applying the filter. Failed to route event via endpoint: ImmutableMuleEndpoint{connector=com.webreach.mirth .connectors.jdbc.JdbcConnector@6b3933, endpointUri=jdbc://query, transformer=Transformer{name='ResultMapToXML', returnClass=false, returnClass=false, sourceTypes=[interface java.util.Map, class java.lang.String]}, name='_jdbcEndpoint#1273979505', type='receiver', properties={}, transactionConfig=org.mule.impl.MuleTransactionCon fig@65ff6c, filter=null, deleteUnacceptedMessages=false, initialised=true, securityFilter=null, synchronous=true, initialState=started, createConnector=0}. Message payload is of type: org.apache.commons.dbutils.BasicRowProcessor$CaseI nsensitiveHashMap
at org.mule.routing.inbound.SelectiveConsumer.isMatch (SelectiveConsumer.java:64)
at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.rout e(InboundMessageRouter.java:79)
at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$Default InternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageR eceiver.java:493)
at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:272)
at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:235)
at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcMessageRece iver.processMessage(JdbcMessageReceiver.java:171)
at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceive r$MessageProcessorWorker.doInTransaction(Transacte dPollingMessageReceiver.java:159)
at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(T ransactionTemplate.java:72)
at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceive r$MessageProcessorWorker.run(TransactedPollingMess ageReceiver.java:149)
at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: org.mule.umo.transformer.TransformerException: Failed to parse result map
at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.Result MapToXML.doTransform(ResultMapToXML.java:110)
at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transfor m(AbstractTransformer.java:197)
at org.mule.impl.MuleEvent.getTransformedMessage(Mule Event.java:251)
at org.mule.routing.inbound.SelectiveConsumer.isMatch (SelectiveConsumer.java:61)
... 12 more SLH_Nuc_Send_Interface_Test.xml (24566 bytes)