web stats
How to mark a message on error in dashboard - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 04-17-2008, 05:23 AM
Mirth Newb

drouhne
Default How to mark a message on error in dashboard

I want to use MIRTH to replace some fields (prescriber codes for example) in an HL7 message. I have to read in a database the real value to substitute in the message.

To do that, I have added a javascript filter in my channel. This script access to my database with an SQL order.

If it is OK, my filter returns true and I store the result of my select in a channel map variable to use it in my transformer. It works fine.

If it is not OK, my filter returns false. So the message is not processed but I lost it (I don't find it in my errors folder).

The question is: how to add a message in the dashboard to indicate the error to the user? I try to use responseMap.put, but it does nothing.

Thanks in advance for your help.
François.