web stats
Mirth Community - View Single Post - Mirth XML Transformer
View Single Post
  #3  
Old 03-11-2013, 09:38 AM
rutzelt rutzelt is offline
What's HL7?
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4
rutzelt is on a distinguished road
Default

Thanks for the quick response. I made sure to uncheck 'strip namespaces' in my channel.

Here is an example source (XML):

<?xml-stylesheet type='text/xsl' href='http://cdastyle.e-mds.com/cda2.xsl'?>
<ClinicalDocument xmlns="urn:hl7-org:v3" xmlns:mif="urn:hl7-org:v3/mif" xmlns:sdtc="urn:hl7-org:sdtc" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="urn:hl7-org:v3 http://xreg2.nist.gov:8080/hitspValidation/schema/cdar2c32/infrastructure/cda/C32_CDA.xsd">
<realmCode code="US"/>
<typeId root="2.16.840.1.113883.1.3" extension="POCD_HD000040"/>
<templateId root="2.16.840.1.113883.3.27.1776" assigningAuthorityName="CDA/R2"/>
<templateId root="2.16.840.1.113883.10.20.1" assigningAuthorityName="CCD"/>
<templateId root="2.16.840.1.113883.3.88.11.32.1" assigningAuthorityName="HITSP/C32"/>
<templateId root="2.16.840.1.113883.10.20.3" assigningAuthorityName="CDA4CDT"/>
<templateId root="1.3.6.1.4.1.19376.1.5.3.1.1.3" assigningAuthorityName="XDS-MS Referral Summary"/>
<templateId root="1.3.6.1.4.1.19376.1.5.3.1.1.2" extension="IHE"/>
<templateId root="1.3.6.1.4.1.19376.1.5.3.1.1.5" extension="PHR Extract"/>
<templateId root="1.3.6.1.4.1.19376.1.5.3.1.1.1"/>
<templateId root="1.3.6.1.4.1.19376.1.5.3.1.1.10" extension="ED Referral Specification"/>
<id root="3153ABA9-8CDB-4A81-B441-0D52FA34E323"/>
<code code="34133-9" codeSystem="2.16.840.1.113883.6.1" displayName="Summarization of episode note"/>
<title>Chart Summary</title>
</ClinicalDocument>

This is the processed result:
<ClinicalDocument xmlns="urn:hl7-org:v3" xmlns:mif="urn:hl7-org:v3/mif" xmlns:sdtc="urn:hl7-org:sdtc" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="urn:hl7-org:v3 http://xreg2.nist.gov:8080/hitspValidation/schema/cdar2c32/infrastructure/cda/C32_CDA.xsd">
<realmCode code="US"/>
<typeId extension="POCD_HD000040" root="2.16.840.1.113883.1.3"/>
<templateId assigningAuthorityName="CDA/R2" root="2.16.840.1.113883.3.27.1776"/>
<templateId assigningAuthorityName="CCD" root="2.16.840.1.113883.10.20.1"/>
<templateId assigningAuthorityName="HITSP/C32" root="2.16.840.1.113883.3.88.11.32.1"/>
<templateId assigningAuthorityName="CDA4CDT" root="2.16.840.1.113883.10.20.3"/>
<templateId assigningAuthorityName="XDS-MS Referral Summary" root="1.3.6.1.4.1.19376.1.5.3.1.1.3"/>
<templateId extension="IHE" root="1.3.6.1.4.1.19376.1.5.3.1.1.2"/>
<templateId extension="PHR Extract" root="1.3.6.1.4.1.19376.1.5.3.1.1.5"/>
<templateId root="1.3.6.1.4.1.19376.1.5.3.1.1.1"/>
<templateId extension="ED Referral Specification" root="1.3.6.1.4.1.19376.1.5.3.1.1.10"/>
<id root="3153ABA9-8CDB-4A81-B441-0D52FA34E323"/>
<code code="34133-9" codeSystem="2.16.840.1.113883.6.1" displayName="Summarization of episode note"/>
<title>Chart Summary</title>
</ClinicalDocument>

As you can see, it has been modified even though I did not instruct our transformer to transform the message in any way. I might want to do that in the future however.

If I remove the transformer step, the output is identical to the input.

Thanks,
Tom
Reply With Quote